Re: maintaining Ph for fry?

Mike and Mike -
	It has been my (albeit limited) experience with A.cacatuoides
that when they are kept in softer water, the dorsal spines and caudal
trailers get longer and more elaborate. When I slowly adjusted fish
from hard water to softer water, the spines seem to get much larger.
And recently when I moved an older male to harder water, his fins
looked slightly worse for wear for a time until they stabilized at
a shorter length.

 Jon

--
Jon Wright