Re: Help! Worms!

You can uses Discus wormer Discomed. It's hard to find but some internet
stores got it. Other thing is prescription wormer Panacur. Both are most
effective when you soak food in a solution. With Discomed I was feeding
my fish with soaked black worms only for 10 days. I made couple days
break and I repeated. You must keep repeating until all fishes are
health otherwise they would spread it around.

Hexamit is not effective. Piperizine is mentioned in couple books but is
less effective that above medications.

Mariusz.