Apistogramma - how to get them?

Hi!

I'm from Portugal and unfortunately I just can't find exciting Apistogramma
species in my place.. just A. cacatuoides, which I've tried and bred.

I would like to know if there is any way of buying some more rare species by
someone in this list... fry or whatever, I'm looking for any other
Apistogramma species.

People in here only worries about african cichlids, it's incredible..

Thank you for all the help