Re: PH crashing Up?

Sorry John, Tomoko is right. CO2 basically turns into carbonic acid in water, which drives the pH down. So as the plants use up the CO2 pH will also go up.
This is why some people say you should turn off your CO2 at night. At night plants stop using CO2 so the CO2 will build up and can possible cause a pH crash. Admittedly I leave my CO2 on all night ad have not seen any negative effects.

Eric