Re: apple snails with apisto?

In a message dated 4/25/2003 12:51:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
amiller@Covad.COM writes:

> p.bridgesi is generally considered the superior aquarium
> specimin because they will leave live aquarium plants alone.

 Just got some of the golden variety for my planted tank. Best snails I ever
had. Really neat looking and also like you said easier to control. I also got
some MTS for the purpose of keep the substrate in good shape. The Goldens
will go up and down the leaves of the plants and clean any algae but, do not
eat the leaves themselves. How nice of them.<G> Great workers.

Jerry*B*

After eating an entire Bull, a Mountain Lion felt so good he started  **
Roaring. He kept it up until a Hunter came along and shot him......  **
The Moral : When you're full of Bull, Keep Your Mouth Shut.           **