Pelvicachromis ID help - part 2

Let me try this again - I warned you that I was new to
photo posting!

Please help me ID the strains of P. taeniatus I have.
I bought them as "nigerian green" and "Bandewouri".

I have them labeled in these photos as strain 1 &
Strain 2. Most of the photos are of males as both
females are currently on eggs and rarely leave their
caves. There are two sets of photos. The first set are
of poorer quality but include females.

Any help with ID appreciated. Also please tell me what
characteristics you are using to ID them.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=243736

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=244736

Thanks!!

Bob