Re: Off Topic sort of

Hey Ken,

It's not really all that common in saltwater setup.  My local public
aquarium (Vancouver Aquarium) uses it on tanks with large bio loads to keep
the waist nutrients in check.  I don't really think you will need one if you
use good maintenace (water changes and gravel cleaning), have good
filtration (wet dry filter) and quarantine all new arrivals.

Check out this place.

http://www.aquaticeco.com/aquatic1v1/index.icl?orderidentifier=ID1052177769461493A19

They are quite helpful with answering questions about equipment.

Cheers,
Victor Eng