From: "Mark Barnett" <mark@fishlinkcentral.com>
To: <apisto@v2.listbox.com>
Subject: Re: Spam from Max.New Website announcement!
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:33:45 -0400

Welcome to my hell.   ;)

Regards
Mark Barnett
AquaBid.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Max Gallade" <mgallade@hotmail.com>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 11:15 AM
Subject: Spam from Max.New Website announcement!

----------------------------------------------------------------------- -- This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available. Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto Trading at http://blox.dropship.org/mailman/listinfo/apisto_trader