temp fluctuation

    Does any know the temp fluctuation that our apisto's can easily withstand?  I would like to turn some heaters either down or off for the summer months.  All the tanks in the house are great for keeping a comfortable temp in the winter months, not so good for the summer.  Most of my tanks are 78F.  I have at present, Inca, Hoignei, agassizii, cacatuoides, panduro, and M. ramirezi.  Would 74F be OK for everything but the rams?

Matt