Re: temp fluctuation

During the summer I unplug all the heaters in the
fishroom and keep the door closed. Also, I close the
AC vent in that room.  There seems to be no change in
spawning behavoir. The tanks don't go below 76.  The
lights are on timers and do play a part in the
temperature flucuations on the more shallow tanks like
the 33 longs; 80+ during the day, 76 at night.

On the larger tanks in the main room I leave the
heaters plugged because of the AC and the patio door.
The discus, of course keep thier sauna going year
round.

Francine