Re: frozen tubifex

Teresa,

If you can raise tubifex in a relatively clean environment, I imagine that they
should be OK. From what I read, tubifex require an environment that has a high
organic load to culture them in any quantity. This tends to have a high bacteria
count, too. Personally, I think baby earthworms are easier to raise & less likely to
carry fish pathogens.

Mike Wise