Re: Apistogramma Guttata??

I just read a fishlists from a shop here in Sweden that they have Ap. Guttata (German breed). So if you by any chance are coming this way......No, serious, they seem to be quite rare. But at least they are sold occasionally here in Europe.  But I haven´t seen this species in reality.
I suppose that they can be easily maintained, since they are very close related to the Macmasteri group which contains rather robust species.

Best regards/ Per

John Wubbolt <BigJohnW@webtv.net> wrote:

Does anyone know of anyone keeping this species?? I havent even heard
of anyone talking about it at all.... i wonder if its available in the
hobby or not? Its been one of my dream wishlist fish for a long time
now..... and i cant find it anywhere......

If you have it, know anyone who does.... contact me please!! Thanks

John