Re: Apistogramma Guttata??

Mike W

That is just not a good enough answer for me.. if that is truly the
case, go down there and get me some... seeing as you know where they
are!
On this I insist..... lol..... Ok, Thanks for explaining that to me....
I'll just keep on waiting and someday my fish will arrive!!!

John

Ps..... guess that means i'll have to try discus now.... I recently have
acquired 10 Pigeon bloods and 4 blue Turquoise..... Gotta love that
canadian dollar..... all 14 for a whopping total of $118 Canadian......
I wont give you the exchange into american dollars , but its a hell of a
deal!!