Römer's Atlas - was: Apisto female ID

Zsolt,

As far as I know, no one plans on translating this
book now or in the future. It
apparently isn't worth the time & effort to
produce an English version. After all
the first volume in English isn't selling as fast
as was hoped for. I guess German
hobbyists are more avid reader that those that
read English.

Mike Wise