Re: ID

Pete,

I looks like a nice robust, but typical Peruvian
form of A. bitaeniata to me. I
assume, based on the name given, that it is from
the Rio Yanayacu. Martin
Mortenthaler (Aquarium Rio Momon) gets most of his
fish from tributaries of the
the Peruvian Amazon. There are several Rio
Yanayacus, but my guess is that it comes from the
Rio Yanayacu that is a right bank tributary of the
Rio Ucayali about 100 km (60 mi.) southwest of
Iquitos, Peru

Mike Wise