another one bites the dust....

well..... i was complaining about my elizabethae spawning...... so i
moved my 2 groups into a 55 gallon well planted tank...... there are a
total of 7 fish..... 2 males .... rest are females..... anyways.....
while cleaning the 2 tanks that i had my 2 groups in..... i find a
flower pot full of bright cherry red eggs..... i didnt see them the
first time i looked in the tank..... and now with the 2 groups in the 55
i had artificially raise them away from parents or they surely would
have been eaten by someone had i placed this flower pot in the 55 where
the fish are now... So off to work i go at 4pm today..... and when i
come home tonight at 12..... i dont find any more eggs in the flower
pot..... they are all wigglers now.....!!!!!  So Cool.......

Another difficult species that I hadnt spawned yet bites the dust....
chalk up another success !!

And I sent Tom Mroz home today with alot of my wild breeders.... (
second pairs of most species...)  so i was thinking Like MIchael
Corleone.... Just when i thought i was getting out...... they pull me
back in again!!!!!

Deliriously Happy Johnny