Yesyesyesss...

Dear friend,

my a. rubrolienata spawned. The couple is just dwelling in my tank  for
3 weeks now and I thought they would still be too small to  spawn - but
obviously they aren't...

I now have 50 or more fries in my 160l tank and the parents make a  good
job protecting them from the neons - though they exaggerate a  little
bit and behave as if neons would be fierce creatures.

NOW: This is the first time for me that fishes spawned. What do I  have
to do?

1. With what can I feed the little fries?
2. Will the parents stop protecting them after a certain time and  start
eating them?

Best wishes
Prem<FontFamily>