elizabethae spawned

Hey

I swear, black worms are the food of the gods or something.

Ive had these elizabethae for like 3monthes now with nothing. finally after the deprivation of brine shrimp frozen and no water changes. I did a water change and fed black worms for 3 days and they finally spawned. I dont know how many eggs they usually lay but I counted 40 healthy looking ones.
It is their first spawn in captivity so I am not counting on anything yet. but they look good.

would anyone suggest pulling the eggs and trying to artificially raise them or let the parents get used to raising babies themselves?

This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available. Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto Trading at http://blox.dropship.org/mailman/listinfo/apisto_trader