  From: John Wubbolt
  To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 4:38 AM
  Subject: Re: elizabethae spawned

  Black Worms..... Oh my God.... dont say Black worms...... you'll be
  banished for sure....lol

  I used to use them alot.... only reason i stopped was the availability..
  Anyone telling you they are bad to feed is full of B@#$hit.....
  Unhealthy black worms are bad to use a food.  If you take care of your
  black worms, rinse them very well each day.... store them in the fridge
  and dont feed the leechs.... you NEVER will have a problem with them....
  I have spawned well over 40+ species of apistos and Never had a problem
  with any of them while feeding blackworms..... I actually wish i could i
  get good worms in my area again.....I would love to use them again as a
  conditioning food.....

  Well i guess i'll get off my soap box.... But for some reason i was just
  waiting to see someone pipe in and tell you have bad using blackworms
  are to use......

  John