Re: Bay Area LFS, and list searching

Hi Alan,
i would definitely go to Ocean Aquarium. Justin is a nice guy with usually
tos of nice stuff in his tanks (plants and fish). Of the top of my head it
is on Cedar street. I'll look at the complete address tonight.
On the same note, I will be heading to Seattle, so if anyone knows of a
good place to go, let me know,
have a great week