Bay Area LFS, and list searching

I will be spending some time in the Bay Area next week (Brisbane, to be exact), and I would like to know if anyone know of any good fish stores in and around the area that I might check out.  I will be packing a cooler to take with me to facilitate any purchases I might make.  It is only about a 5 hour drive from my place in Wasco up to the Bay Area.  I am planning on spending most of one afternoon at the Acadamy of Sciences Aquarium.  Are there any other fish related places I might want to see?

BTW, if the list owner is reading, the search function on the archive page doesn't appear to be working.
Thanks,
C. Alan