Re: English translation of Datz National Aquarium article now posted.

Max,
       Beautiful article! It's a beautiful exhibit also. My wife didn't
understand how I could just stand there so long and still not be able to take
everything in.
       The Barnes & Noble tank has to be the the greatest 'free' aquarium
exhibit there is. I question the free part because my wife paid for it with all
the books she purchased.
       "Z-Man"