Re: English translation of Datz National Aquarium article now posted.

Z-man,
Thanks ,I'm glad you liked it. To bad we couldn't visit the Aquarium together at the time.
My wife also had a hard time understanding why I had to go back couple times to take pictures. The photos on the websites article are from the first trip and where taken with a Digital camera. Those were not good enough for the Datz people and I had to go back to take 35mm slides. The slides where also used in the Apisto-Gram english version. I really enjoyed going back though, The exhibit is really something else.
Happy 4th of July
Max

Visit http://www.petbidz.com the ultimate auction site for live pets and supplies.
E-mail: petbidz@hotmail.com