From: Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 10:07:33 -0600

Nuno,

I assume that this is a tank that will be plant
oriented & with a low fish
population. In this case I would recommend keeping
your A. agassizii with a trio
of a colorful macmasteri-group species. When they
breed it will be easy to
separate the juveniles of the 2 species. Your
other option is to add a second
trio of A. agassizii & watch the intraspecies
actions put on by the males &
females. In this case one male might take command
of most of the tank and
females, but your tank is large enough that there
will be enough room for 2
breeding colonies.

Mike Wise