From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com]
On Behalf Of Doug Mainor
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 12:08 PM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: Digest 1.31 for apisto

I have a couple of questions.  More than a few people
have discussed using Pure RO for their tanks.  Isn't
this a bad idea?  Aren't some level of minerals
required?  Maybe 80% ro, 20% conditioned tap a better
mixture?  Just curious.  Just putting together my
first RO unit and when I use it I want to make sure I
do it right.

The other is not a question, rather a recommendation.
For fish supplies such as bags I go to
http://www.4fishstuff.com/

Or rather I run down to their store, which for me is
local.  I don't know what they charge for shipping,
but I love their prices.  Check out that catalog.  The
Association store is run by the Florida Tropical Fish
Farmers and the prices are pretty darn good.

Doug