RE: Digest 1.31 for apisto

I absolutely refuse to buy a R/O unit.... i wont ever use it even if you
gave me the best one out there on the market......

Of course i dont need one..... nice to have great soft water right out
of the tap..... 8-)

but friends that did need one, never used straight R/O water.... not
even in discus tanks.
There should always be some sort of minerals in your water.... or it
will crash on you..... and then its no fun..

Adirondack Johnny