From: Scott [mailto:zerelli@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 11:09 PM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: here in Memphis...

Glad your losses wer elimited, it surprises me that
the cories made it, at my house they have shown poor
tolerance for heat. More surprising perhaps to me was
the darters surviving. The rainbows I have seen kept
in an aquarium were highly intolerant of warm water.
You must have really well oxygenated tanks. The
apistos I would expect to take the heat well, it gets
real hot in the places that some of them come from, of
course the darters are from here where it is so hot,
so what do I know ;-)

--- "Stepanova, Lilia" <Lilia.Stepanova@stjude.org>