From: Per Wigstal

Date: 2003/10/07 Tue AM 09:34:32 EST
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: Apistogramma sp. Chao

Hello David.

I have read about this species in the Cichlid atlas by Romer. It´s a very small species. There´s some photos also in this book.

Have you seen this fish in a shop, or do you have it?

Best regards/ Per

David Trescak wrote:
Anyone have any pictures or information on this species, Apistogramma sp. Chao. I've also seen Apistogramma sp. Rio Xingu

Thanks,
David