Re: Anyone interested in a male A. viejita?

Your male is doing well and coloring up nicely after his journey. He is
being somewhat henpecked by his prospective mate but it doesn't seem to
be anything serious. I will continue to monitor the situation. I'll try
to take a photo as soon as I get a chance.