Anyone have a female A. eunotus?

Does anyone in the San Francisco / San Jose area have any female A. eunotus that they are willing to part with?
I have what I believe are 4 males and a female, and you can imagine the problems this creates.

I'm willing to pay cash or trade for one of my males... I've also got a few yellow borellii to trade, or if you're patient, a spawn of A. bitaeniata (4 days free swimming).

Thanks in advance,
Charles