Hatching times

Hi all,

once again I have a female aga caring for some eggs - hope this time it works better than before. Is there a good reference for expected hatching times for apistos in general? Couldnt find anything in the krib... :-(

I would be interested in knowing how many days it will take for the fry to be born and, afterwards, how long will it take for them to start free swimming (to get the bbs fresh and ready on time).

The temp is 25 C.

Thanks in advance

Nuno