Re: Which one you used to test pH, KH and GH

I have 16 tanks, so I have started to migrate away from methods that require
me
to use solutions and mixes.  For pH, I use a pinpoint pH meter, for GH, I
picked
up a TDS meter (I know, it is not quite the same thing), and the only thing
I still
use a test kit for on a regular basis is the KH measurement.  For that, I
use the
tetra kit.

For out of the ordinary testing, like iron and phosphates in my planted
tanks,
I use seachem test kits.

The easiest testing method outside of having a meter are the dip strips.  I
keep
a bottle of those around for NO2 and NO3 testing.

--C. Alan