-----Mensagem original-----
De:	Mike & Diane Wise [mailto:apistowise@bewellnet.com]
Enviada:	sáb 25-10-2003 18:43
Para:	apisto@v2.listbox.com
Assunto:	Re: Hatching times

Warmer temps produce more male (except A. caetei). I'll say it again.
Everyone, buy Römer's book! You'll waste more money on dead dwarfs,
messed up breeding attempts, etc. without the book than it costs to buy
the book. And no, I don't make a commission of his book sales. ;-) It's
just that good.

Mike Wise