From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com]On
Behalf Of Mike & Diane Wise
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 8:56 AM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: Identification

Nuno,

I would like to try to ID your female, but cannot get access to the
site. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Mike Wise

Nuno Prazeres wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have a fish that suffers from the common FDIS - Femmale Difficult
Identification Sindrome. :-)

>Romer's identification key is not that conclusive because IMHO this fish
seems to be an aquarium variety and the key is pretty much focused on the
types we find in nature.

>I do hope this awful links work (I need to create a decent domain):
>
>This is her in a typical foraging mood:
>http://home1.nikonnet.com/servlet/com.arcsoft.ArcsoftMain?com=arcsoft&dbtf=
album.sql&jobtype=albumshow&ALBUM_ID=1315711&colnum=1&rownum=1&c2simple_next
=albumshow.html&firstflag=yes&RefreshRandom=0.7359706832371827

>This is her while being intimidated by a aga male (not shown)
>http://home1.nikonnet.com/servlet/com.arcsoft.UtilMain?com=arcsoftUtil&jobt
ype=zlargeview3&c2simple_next=largeview3mbr.html&newpict=6534528&goNext=/pho
tosharing/albumindex.html?