RE: fish stores

Belgium:

Royal Discuss Center
Chaussée Reine Astrid, 85
1420 Braine l'alleud
Tel ++ 32 2 384 94 19
Small but used to be good, even if quality seems to be dropping last times
Cacatoides (red & orange), Agaz (sometimes double red) and blue rams (and
golden :( ) are normal
sometimes vietija, red points, nijsenni,...
it's about 20kms south from Brussels

New Brussels Aquarium
Boulevard Barthélémy 39
1000 Bruxelles
Tel ++32 2 513 92 78
Used to have a web site, their host pretend their bankrupt ???
One of the largest store. Many "newbies" fish and mbunas
and then... some real small tank with more interesting fish
but varies a lot from week to week

Then the biggest, on the Belgium-France border
http://www.poisson-or.be/contact.php
their E-shop doesn't seem finished, they use to have many dwarfs
but sometimes, quite small (juveniles)
best to phone I guess.
I mailed ordered (micro-worms) and was quite happy.
I've there once and yes, they have many fishes I was not used to see anymore