From: Lilwormy2003@aol.com
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: BBS Help
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:35:01 EST

I'm having trouble on and off hatching baby brine shrimp. It seems to go in
cycles were it doesn't work. I use one of those hatcheries with the 2 liter
bottle. What happens is either right before hatching or right after all the eggs
or babies clump together and die. So I end up with globs of rotting shrimp I
can't feed my Ram fry. I've tried washing out the bottle out with hot water
before I start a new batch and I've tried just rinsing out the bottle too. I've
used two separate sources of eggs and salt. I've tried it in two different
places in the house and I've tried two different water sources. Has this happened
to anyone else or does anyone know a possible cause? Thanks in Advance,
Wormy