Re: fish stores

Mike Jacobs just got a tremendous shipment from Czechoslovacia. Apistos, rams, angels and T. candidi..

Kent
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jody Johnson
  To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 9:21 PM
  Subject: Re: fish stores

  Okay, here's the best one in Nashville, Tennessee:

  The Aquatic Critter http://www.aquaticcritter.com
  address, phone numbers, and hours are all on the website
  They have the biggest selection and cleanest tanks you will ever see,
  including live plants.  They even have compact fluorescents and Dupla CO2
  setups for sale if you want to spend the $$.
  Mostly freshwater, but plenty of saltwater as well, including invertebrates.
  Saltwater shipments every week, and freshwater every two weeks.  Details of
  'new arrivals' are shown on the website.
  Regarding dwarfs, almost always have kribs, rams (blue, gold, Bolivian),
  laetacara sp., and jewels on hand, with the occasional apisto if you pay
  attention.  Also decent African section, including multis, brevis, and julis
  for dwarfs.  Normally have SAEs and algae eating shrimp in stock, too.  This
  store is a MUST SEE if you come to Nashville.

  Jody