Re: hello ?!

sorry Yvan.....

I've gotten all posts lately just been busy shovelling the blizard
snowstorm stuff,,,   yes i said blizard!! ......   seems mother nature
thought that 6 -12 inches of snow was needed
here today with drifts over 2 feet high..... thank the Lord my fish are
warm in their tanks!!   I'm thinkn about joining them.....lol

The postings to your website about good pet stores was nice.    Keep up
the good work..

Tundra Johnny..