Re:

Hello Nuno,

First of all, thanks for the answer.

I live in Hungary, Budapest. 2 years ago, apistos were very hard to find here in Hungary, but now the hobby is taking off. More or less you can find some common species like agassizi, cacatuoides. And there are some others, that are not so hard to find like nijjseni, panduro, trifasciata, occasionally hongsloi, hoignei, bitaeniata. And sometimes there are more curiosities (at least for me) like, inca, atahualpa, sp. Rio Mamore, sp. Morado, sp. Apache, juruensis, resticulosa, ririni. Especially now that imports from Peru are coming in. I am very sad, that I couldn't get any sp. Fresas not even from import. :(

I find it a bit strange, that in Portugal it is hard to find apistos, as a lot of species could be imported from Brazil (there are not even lingual differences).

I don't really have problems with water as RO or destilled water is available at my LFS. I just try to fine tune the conditions and didn't know what I measure wiht ppm.

Thanks again for your answer.

Daniel