A. borellii and T. candidi couples

Hi all!

Sorry for the question but can anyone tell me if these to species breed in couples or the regular apistoway - one male caring for territory (and sometimes late brod, specially if ther are predators) and a few females he will spawn with if given the chance.

Thanks

Nuno "now using RO and finally getting results" Prazeres

PS - Maybe I missed the answer it but is the ASG still alive and well? I might join it