What I did wiht the eggs...suggestions?

Hello

I had to do somethign with those eggs since I was leaving for work. I would have liked to have the luxury of waiting for replies and deciding. The female was actually diligently guarding and fanning the eggs. Eitherway, she has had her chance previously and next time I will let her keep them. This is what I did:

I took about 3liters of water from her tank and put the pot with the eggs in it. I floated it in a heated tank and put an airline in it. The tank that I want the eggs and then babies to be in is a half filled 10 gallon tank. but the water is still cold so It needs to be warmed. Tonight when the water is warm I am going to drip the egg container into it(as per Yvan's suggestion). Is there anything else I can/should do?

thanks coby