From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 7:43 PM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: couple questions

Hi yvan,
I can answer the second question for you.

Good thing is that blue-green algae is the easiest to
get rid of. You can use antibiotics if you'd like but
there is an even better method--- BLACKOUT!!! I would
blackout your tank for 4-5 days. Make sure no light is
getting into the tank. Cover it with towels or
blankets and keep the lights off the entire time. Also
feed the fish minimally. Maybe feed them on the third
day if needed. Your plants will be ok. This is a sure
fire way of getting rid of blue-green algae. I
recommend it to all of my customers with great
success.

good luck,

David

p.s. Did you ever get the site up concerning lfs
apisto stores?