Re: Agasszii ??? UpDate

George,

It's unusual, but not unique. Some aggie females even have a second spot behind the lateral spot when brooding fry. The Pastel Aggie female is different in that she displays a lateral band from the eye to behind the lateral spot when brooding.

Mike Wise

George wrote:

Hi Again Mike

I only got this pair last Friday morning.The female is yellow up and going
in and out of the coconut shell.Looks like she ready to spawn

What unusually with the female is she has one back spot on the side of her
body and on her other side of her body, she has 2 back spots. I don`t recall
seeing this in any Apisto I had before??

George