Hey everybody!

My name is Tore Haaland and come fra South-West of Norway.

I have 3 tanks (30 L, 63 L and 128 L), and got in to the hobby one year
ago after my children got tired off it (like children always do).  I
intend to get a larger tank within the end of this year.

In my 128 L tank I have

a pair of Geophagus steindachneri (still only 3 inches)
a pair of Nannacara anomala
and a male Apistogramma cacatuoides with two females
A school of Tetras (serpa)

I have read that I should have some more females but the shop couldn't
offer me more then two.

My water:
PH = 7.0
GH = 3 - 4
KH = 3 - 4

I've had my apistos for only one week and I'm already realy fascinated by
them.  The apistos and the geophagus seems to be rather compatible.  The
male nannacara is not yet to happy with his new neighbour, and is for the
time being the bully of the tank.  I hope he wil calm down.  Otherwise I
do have to move the pair to another tank.  Som experince from others
would be appreciated.

Please excuse me.  English is not my main language.