>> * A. norberti
>> * A. resticulosa
>> * A. steindachneri
>> * A. trifasciata
>> * A. sp. rotpunkt
>> * A. sp. breitbinden
>> * A. viejita CF II

Incredible!!!!

You'll have to excuse my enthusiasm......the only SA dwarfs I can find in my area are Rams and nanacaras. Anything beyond that and the salespeople look at me like I'm from Mars!!!

What would you recommend as a good reference book on SA's? I have been debating ording one, but don't want to do it blind.

I've been considering turning my 75g into a SA biotope, but haven't known where to start. My current PH is around 7.6 on a good day. I have heard alot of people talk about using peat to lower the PH. Are there any drawbacks to this? Better methods?

Also, (lastly, I promise!!) (fingers crossed and breath held) are you in the habit of selling/shipping fish?

Sorry for the length!

Tracie

PS. I'm not sure if there are any archives for this list, from what I understand, it just started. Richard would be the one to ask though.