Hello.

I'm new to the list. I've been keeping cichlids on and off (mostly
on) for about 25 years, and I particularly love Neotropical dwarfs.
I've bred only a few - A. agassizi, A. cacatuoides, and P. ramirezi.
All I am keeping now are A. nijsseni, P. altispinosa, and one lonesome,
unidentified female Apisto. I have put part of my fish notebook on the
Web at <A HREF="http://ai.uga.edu/faculty/nute/fish.html">http://ai.uga.edu/faculty/nute/fish.html</A> - nothing on Apistos,
but a good bit on my experiences with other cichlids and with killies.
I've been on the killie list for some time and enjoyed it. I'm looking
forward to this list.

Don
Donald Nute
Professor and Head, Department of Philosophy        (706) 542-2823
Director, Artificial Intelligence Center            (706) 542-0358
The University of Georgia                       FAX (706) 543-2839
Athens, Georgia  30602, U.S.A       <A HREF="http://ai.uga.edu/faculty/nute">http://ai.uga.edu/faculty/nute</A>