Re: pandurini's box

Gary......I have had trouble with my school's server(where I teach).  How about
trying three things for me try sending a test message via        1)
mjacobs@cat.pinellas.k12.fl.us    2)    michael_f._jacobs@cat.pinellas.k12.fl
us     3)    just answer this response.  I hate to be such a pain but the SYSOP
here says ALL of those should get people in to me.......the only other problem
is that there are times when the schools are CLOSED down.....XMAS.....LAST WEEK
for 5 days for the end of semester.....maybe the messages were being bounced
then!!!

Glad to here there are APisto people out there......I was wondering if I was
the only one on this list.....;-)

Mike
Sent via CAT Online, a tool of The Center For Advanced Technologies.
Please visit us at <A HREF="http://www.cat.pinellas.k12.fl.us/">http://www.cat.pinellas.k12.fl.us</A>.