Re: A. piauiensis

Oh....Lisa....I forgot to answer one of your questions.  My A. Cacatoides
females was a little bugger and the first 2-3 spawns were oh say 25-40 young
and then she went off her spawn for about 2 months and then she came back with
a spawn that would rival ANY of the spawns of my angels.......150-200 babies
survived.  Then she went back to her normal 25-60 young.  probably a product of
live foods and amounts of foods, but that's a guess.  But remember she was a
munchkin in terms of Cacatoides females.......I've had females twice her size
only lay the normal 30-70.....but that one spawn was quite something.....poor
little thing.....that must have been traumatic for her.

Mike

Sent via CAT Online, a tool of The Center For Advanced Technologies.
Please visit us at <A HREF="http://www.cat.pinellas.k12.fl.us/">http://www.cat.pinellas.k12.fl.us</A>.