Re: My Apistography

Pete Johnson are you still out there?
I was going through my old messages and found a posting from you saying
you have A. viejita CFII.  Is this the one with the red head and throat
as in the Aqualog book?  If so how common are they in the States?  This
has to be one of my favourite apisto's though unfortunately have never
seen any out here in the land of Oz.  Apparently we just got Aequidens
sp. Buckelkopf out here for the first time a couple of weeks ago.  Bit
pricey though at about $90 US a pair.  And if they're anything like
dorsiger and curviceps probably close to impossible to sex at the size
they're being sold at.(about 2-2.5cm, under an inch)  What's your opinion?

Simon Mann                                     E-mail: mann@alf.chem.su.oz.au
School of Chemistry                              Work: (02) 9351-5747
The University of Sydney                          Fax: (02) 9351-3329
N.S.W., 2006, Australia.