Administrivia - Majordomo

If you get this OK, The apisto list is now being run by Majordomo,
a mailing list software robot. If this works ok, I'll convert the
other *@aquaria and *@killi lists.  It will let people automatically, by mail
	* s u b s c r i b e
	* u n s u b s c r i b e
and stop people sending such commands to the list - don't use the above
"swearwords" in submissions or the message will be delayed.

Please try sending the help command as detailed below.

Thanks to Richard for the use of his machines and letting me log in to install
Majordomo. I hope this makes life easier for everyone & we can get back to
discussing Apistos.

Frank O'Carroll, Tokyo - helping Richard maintain the aquaria lists